What's new

20% Off Peter Stokkebye Bulk Tobacco

Smokesum

I'm on P&C's email list and only received my notice today. I just got home from work and checked out their site. It appears that well over half of the blends l would be interested in are out of stock or backordered. Why would a company run a promotion on merchandise which they can't deliver? Just to drive me to a different company?

Chico

I'm on P&C's email list and only received my notice today. I just got home from work and checked out their site. It appears that well over half of the blends l would be interested in are out of stock or backordered. Why would a company run a promotion on merchandise which they can't deliver? Just to drive me to a different company?
Because they are P&C. They seem to thrive on chaos and low stock.

JRobert

Staff member
I should probably just go check, but I am sure someone else already has. How do the discounted prices compare?
Well... just a couple of examples.

LNF: SP $28.34 per pound, at P&C it would be $27.48. But it's backordered.

Amsterdam: SP $23.04 per pound, P&C $22.44.

Proper English: SP $27.43 per pound, P&C $26.52.

The SP site is much easier for this kind of comparison -- they show the discounted price right on the page. At P&C you have to put it in your cart and add the discount code (and if you put more than one blend in your cart you can only see the total discount, not the discounted price of each blend) or do the math yourself.

blackmouth210

The SP site is much easier for this kind of comparison. They show the discounted price right on the page. At P&C you have to put it in your cart and add the discount code (and if you put more than one blend in your cart you can only see the total discount, not the discounted price of each blend) or do the math yourself.
Thanks for doing the legwork.

Cobra500

“I use to jog, but I kept spilling my beer.”
Patron

The SP site is much easier for this kind of comparison -- they show the discounted price right on the page. At P&C you have to put it in your cart and add the discount code (and if you put more than one blend in your cart you can only see the total discount, not the discounted price of each blend) or do the math yourself.
Awesome homework!!!

Fr_Tom

PSD Chaplain
Old Ted Award Winner

You are the man. I was not wanting to add to the cart and apply the code @ P&C to get the numbers. It is nice to know how they compare. I think sometimes P&C jacks the prices up before a percent discount sale, so it is not so much off the regular price as it might seem.