What's new

Sold! Beater pipes

Notow1

Sales
Sales
I have a box of pipe seconds that all smoke well and would be excellent beater pipes. These are all pipes that I made and didn't turn out aesthetically pleasing. a few had pits going to the tobacco chamber that were fixed with bowl coating. These are all cleaned and all smoke well. There are at least fifteen and I might add a couple more. I am asking $25.00 to cover packaging and shipping. You could take what You want and send the rest on to Someone that could use a beater. If Nobody claims this Tonight I will post pictures in the Morning. This is a really good deal. Thanks for looking, Norm.

Billy Ockham

Notice when you are happy.
Patron
I have a box of pipe seconds that all smoke well and would be excellent beater pipes. These are all pipes that I made and didn't turn out aesthetically pleasing. a few had pits going to the tobacco chamber that were fixed with bowl coating. These are all cleaned and all smoke well. There are at least fifteen and I might add a couple more. I am asking $25.00 to cover packaging and shipping. You could take what You want and send the rest on to Someone that could use a beater. If Nobody claims this Tonight I will post pictures in the Morning. This is a really good deal. Thanks for looking, Norm.
I’d love to do that. PM incoming

blackmouth210

blackmouth210

Box was received and, oh my!
Norm's generosity has blown my mind.

I'm actually embarrassed to share the contents of the box. I feel like such a thief.
But I'll do so as soon as I can via a photo.
Hopefully it's not seen as flaunting my great fortune, but rather as a gesture of gratitude to Norm for this tremendous offer.

They say "Never say never".
But I'll say this with 100% certainty:
I will NEVER get another deal like this.
I will NEVER get more value for my pipe-dollar.
I will NEVER be this lucky again with anything pipe-related.

Thank you Norm.
Thank you very much.

JRobert

Urban Hermit
Staff member
Box was received and, oh my!
Norm's generosity has blown my mind.

I'm actually embarrassed to share the contents of the box. I feel like such a thief.
But I'll do so as soon as I can via a photo.
Hopefully it's not seen as flaunting my great fortune, but rather as a gesture of gratitude to Norm for this tremendous offer.
You could always share with a few other people to help assuage your guilt... (-: