What's new

Let's see your Zippo

StillLearning

No frills, nothing special. I've had it for about 10 years I guess. Been in a drawer probably 9 of those. This thread made me pull it out and get it going again two weeks ago so I figured I'd post it. I sandblasted this lighter a long time ago because I didn't like it shiny. Now I can abuse it without worrying over a scratch.

I'm giving up on bics. Quality has dropped dramatically the last few years. I'm not sure if I will stick with the Zippo or not yet.
20180710_181104.jpg 20180710_180958.jpg

I use matches, there's more somewhere including one I've been losing and finding for 25 or so years, currently it's lost. Gave a few away too since I never use them. Here's the only two I know are around.

View attachment 6171

View attachment 6173
Found it! Also checked the date and it turns out I've been losing and finding this thing for close to 30 years, now if I could only find that Buck knife what does the same. Took it to a wire wheel about twenty years ago, it was a promo piece with company stuff I got tired of looking at.

20180710_181002.jpg 20180710_181034.jpg

Wildcrow

Found it! Also checked the date and it turns out I've been losing and finding this thing for close to 30 years, now if I could only find that Buck knife what does the same. Took it to a wire wheel about twenty years ago, it was a promo piece with company stuff I got tired of looking at.

View attachment 8196 View attachment 8197
Now how does an 18 year old lose something for thirty years :bag:? Just kidding. I like the new finish in this bad boy.