What's new

SG Cabbies Mixture back in stock at TobaccoPipes.com

Teddy Jeavons

Leaf and Leaf
Sales
I see their free shipping on everything is finally gone. What's this nonsense about? Do they think their great prices, clear web design, and exceptional customer service are enough to keep my business?
Well, they're right about that!
Ordered a tin of Cabbie to try, a tin of Dreams of Kadath (this is Maddis' fault) and a tin of Sam's to add to my little stack.

I see their free shipping on everything is finally gone. What's this nonsense about? Do they think their great prices, clear web design, and exceptional customer service are enough to keep my business?
Well, they're right about that!
Ordered a tin of Cabbie to try, a tin of Dreams of Kadath (this is Maddis' fault) and a tin of Sam's to add to my little stack.
They got rid of the free shipping? No matter, so long as they have what I need and ship it after I order they'll keep my business. They've been there for me when others weren't.

Teddy Jeavons

Leaf and Leaf
Sales
They got rid of the free shipping? No matter, so long as they have what I need and ship it after I order they'll keep my business. They've been there for me when others weren't.
Yeah, I'm amazed they kept it as long as they did. With their prices, they weren't sinking shipping into purchase price either. Definitely earned my business longterm. Along with SP I don't look anywhere else unless both are out of what I want.

Last edited: