What's new

What Are You Smoking July 2018.

Tnfan

Patron
Now smoking 2000 McC Christmas Cheer in a Bruce Weaver Dublin. My better half is not very fond of the aroma! As soon as I lit the bowl she says “What are you smoking?” in a not too happy tone. I told her an aged Virginia blend. Next comment as she wrinkles her nose “It doesn’t smell good”. I told her it was because it is 18 year old tobacco! End of discussion!:sailor: 66C6E59D-809F-401D-AA22-5CE852FCE6D4.jpeg

Last edited:

JRCA97

Patron
Having some Down by the River in a Butz-Choquin billiard.
bowl #2

McClelland CPCC Rich Virginia Ribbon in the newly arrived Clark Layton Bent Dublin. 5 7/8" long, .76" X 1 5/8" chamber, 45g - 100 minute smoke. I didn't realize that it had an oval shank - turned sideways! - and the bowl is narrow fore and aft, making for a very comfortable hold.

Gorgeous pipe!!

Spillproof

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Sales
bowl #2

McClelland CPCC Rich Virginia Ribbon in the newly arrived Clark Layton Bent Dublin. 5 7/8" long, .76" X 1 5/8" chamber, 45g - 100 minute smoke. I didn't realize that it had an oval shank - turned sideways! - and the bowl is narrow fore and aft, making for a very comfortable hold.

That's a badass pipe.
@WalkinStick just got one of Clark's tanblasts too, a lovat. Mr. Layton is killing it.

tipofthelake

New place same face
Patron
Two pipes of Grasmere today while straightening up the garage, the first in a lovat and the second in the psf poy cob. Both were excellent, but the garage didn't get cleaned. I spent most of the time moving things from one side to the other putting them away and trying to decide how I am going to reconfigure the storage so I have a workspace instead of just bulk storage. I have finally determined where I can put some brackets to get the canoe off of the floor. Hey, it's only been there for three years...since I moved in...:bag: